Monday, October 22, 2012

Go Bulldogs... and other hair bows!

I started making hair bows when Emily was little. I started simple and next thing I knew she had dozens of bows. I began selling them in a local consignment shop but never took the venture any farther than that because the more bows I had to make, the more I didn't enjoy it. Emily hardly ever wears the bows I make lately so I haven't made much in the way of bows lately. But she had a chance to cheer at the varsity game last Friday so I thought I'd try out a new bow to show some spirit, the Pony-O! This was so much easier and quicker to make than the other bows. I whipped up several of them in 30 minutes and have made even more since then.

I made a one with Vicksburg colors, one with Halloween colors and a "I love Pink" one:

How it looked in the hair



One happy cheerleader, she didn't seem to care that it was cold and rainy:


I used THIS YouTube video. I wish I could say this was my original idea... but I must give credit where it is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment